Happy New Year! Check out some of the 2020 changes to Medicare in our January newsletter. Click here to read more!
If you have not set up your login and password for MyMedicare.gov, we recommend you do it. This site is your information for Medicare coverage and is very helpful. Here are a few things it shows you:
1. Medicare claims, your Part B deductible, and when you have met it.
2. You can pay your Part B premium through it if you are not drawing your social security yet.
3. You can print your Medicare card and order a new one if it gets lost.
4. You can review drug plans and costs during the year or open enrollment.
5. You can also chat with a Medicare consultant if you have a quick question. This is great because you don't have to sit on hold to talk to someone. You can also print out the conversation for your records.
Come by or call us at (816) 259-5143 if we can help with prices on Medicare Supplements, your original enrollment in your prescription drug plan, or a new Medicare calendar with reminders about important dates!
At McKay Insurance Services, we pride ourselves on having outstanding customer service. If there is anything we can do to help you feel satisfied with your insurance plan, we want to be there for you.
We are available to support you with any matter related to your insurance plan. If you need assistance with billing, claims, coverage questions, finding available providers, or anything else related to our business, we are happy to help resolve your situation.